Janeane Garofalo Believes Michele Bachmann's Husband Is Battling His Own Gay Demons (Video)
On "Countdown with Keith Olbermann," the actress/comedian goes off on Marcus Bachmann.
Republican presidential hopeful, Michele Bachmann, has made her fair amount of war cries against gay people, but comedian and actress Janeane Garofalo may have leveled the biggest attack of all on the group when she made the following accusation: Bachmann’s husband is gay.
That’s what Garofalo accused Marcus Bachmann of when she appeared on Current’s Countdown with Keith Olbermann Thursday.
Of course, she has no proof except for her apparent “gaydar” and her belief that many people who hold a similarly virulent anti-gay stance are usually fighting their own homosexual demons.
“I don’t like anyone that attacks the gay, lesbian, transgendered community anyway,” Garofalo tells Olbermann. “But especially one that seems to be, and this is not a criticism, he seems to be quite gay to me. That’s not a criticism and I’m sure the gay community would not like to claim him as one of their own.”
We’re sure that the gay community wouldn’t care to have him, especially as he doesn’t deny claims that his Christian counseling business’ services include “curing” clients of their homosexuality.
Watch the excerpt from Garafolo’s interview below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack