January Jones' 'Mad Men' Son Isn't Sad About Leaving His TV Mom
Jared Gilmore exited the AMC series for a regular role on ABC's upcoming "Once Upon a Time."
Jared Gilmore, the actor who played January Jones and Jon Hamm's son Bobby Draper on Mad Men, is not sad to leave his TV mom.
The 11-year-old actor exited the AMC drama in order to take a series regular role on ABC's Once Upon a Time. He tells TV Guide that the actor who takes his place should be aware that the X-Men: First Class actress is not about warm fuzzies, "Be careful around January [Jones]. She's not as approachable as the others. She's really serious about what she does."
How did Jones compare to the rest of the cast? Gilmore said, "Everyone else is so nice."
Gilmore was offered seven episodes on Mad Men next season but declined to continue in the role for a complete season of Once Upon a Time, notes TV Guide.
Once Upon a Time stars Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas as fairy tale characters trapped in time. The drama is from Lost writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz.
The fifth season of Mad Men will air in early 2012.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)