January Jones' 'Mad Men' Son Isn't Sad About Leaving His TV Mom
Jared Gilmore exited the AMC series for a regular role on ABC's upcoming "Once Upon a Time."
Jared Gilmore, the actor who played January Jones and Jon Hamm's son Bobby Draper on Mad Men, is not sad to leave his TV mom.
The 11-year-old actor exited the AMC drama in order to take a series regular role on ABC's Once Upon a Time. He tells TV Guide that the actor who takes his place should be aware that the X-Men: First Class actress is not about warm fuzzies, "Be careful around January [Jones]. She's not as approachable as the others. She's really serious about what she does."
How did Jones compare to the rest of the cast? Gilmore said, "Everyone else is so nice."
Gilmore was offered seven episodes on Mad Men next season but declined to continue in the role for a complete season of Once Upon a Time, notes TV Guide.
Once Upon a Time stars Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas as fairy tale characters trapped in time. The drama is from Lost writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz.
The fifth season of Mad Men will air in early 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10