Jason Bateman Tweets Michael Cera Pics From 'Arrested Development' Set (Photo)
As production gears up on the long-awaited fourth season, the cast has been teasing fans with little visual tidbits.
The Bluth family reunion is afoot.
Jason Bateman on Saturday provided Arrested Development fans -- those dedicated television junkies that believed and protested long enough to bring the show back to the dead and on to Netflix -- a couple brief treats from what looks to be a very work-in-progress set.
"My son, arriving yesterday," he tweeted, attaching a photo of his TV son, Michael Cera. Now grown up, seeing Cera back as George Michael Bluth -- the role that made him famous -- will provide a stark reminder of just how long it's been since the show went off the air in 2006.
Bateman then tweeted another photo of Cera, writing, "A grandson, looking for his Gangee."
Earlier in the week, executive producer and narrator Ron Howard posted a photo of a script, tweeting, "Very very funny :-) Lots of lines for the narrator too!"
Creator Mitch Hurwitz revealed in April that, though they had initially intended the fourth season to work as an anthology, with each character getting its own episode tracing the last seven years, before the big feature film, it has become more of a traditional TV show once again... not that the show was all that traditional in the first place.
The show will start streaming in the first half of 2013.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR