Jason Schwartzman Draws Ron Swanson's Ire in 'Parks and Recreation' Preview (Video)
The "Bored to Death" star makes a visit to the NBC comedy, where his financial troubles cause a bit of a divide between the libertarian Swanson and pro-government Leslie Knope.
Jason Schwartzman has arrived in Pawnee.
The actor-musician, perhaps best known for his collaborations with Wes Anderson and his own HBO show Bored to Death, is making a guest appearance on another cult comedy, Parks and Recreation. He plays the owner of a video store that has hit the financial skids, prompting him to turn to the dysfunctional town government for help.
Enter Amy Poehler's Leslie Knope, the go-getting problem solver who has an answer for everything. Even if Ron Swanson (Nick Offerman) doesn't like it.
Schwartzman, who was last seen in his cousin Roman Coppola's Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, just filmed Anderson's next work, Grand Budapest Hotel, and is currently working on several projects with Bored to Death creator Jonathan Ames.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR