'Kyle XY' Actor Joins ABC Family Comedy 'Baby Daddy'
"Reba" vet Melissa Peterman has been upped to series regular on the upcoming half-hour series.
ABC Family is keeping it, well, in the family.
Kyle XY actor Jean-Luc Bilodeau has been cast in the cable network's new comedy series, Baby Daddy, set to premiere this summer.
Additionally, Reba alumna Melissa Peterman has been upped to series regular. Cast members include Chelsea Kane, Derek Theler and Tahj Mowry.
In the half-hour multicamera series, Bilodeau will play Ben, who suddenly becomes a father to a baby girl when she is left at his doorstep by an ex-girlfriend. Ben decides to raise the baby with the help of his mother Bonnie (Peterman), his brother Danny (Theler) and his friends Tucker (Mowry) and Riley (Kane), who has a secret crush on him.
Baby Daddy, which begins production in the spring and will be filmed in front of a live audience in Los Angeles, comes from Dan Berendsen (The Nine Lives of Chloe King).
Bilodeau played Josh Trager on Kyle XY. He also has appeared on No Ordinary Family and can be seen on the big screen in LOL and Piranha 3DD.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR