Jeff Dunham Special Lifts Bio Channel to New Highs
The two-hour special now stands as the network's top telecast in total viewers and adults 18-49 and 25-54.
Jeff Dunham, Walter, Peanut and company delivered in a big way for Bio Channel.
Jeff Dunham: Birth of a Dummy, focusing on the ventriloquist's life and career, rewrote the ratings book for the channel, becoming the net's most-watched telecast of all time in total viewers and the adults 18-49 and 25-54 demographics.
The 8 p.m. premiere drew 425,000 adults 25-54 and 321,000 in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demo, collecting 714,000 viewers, according to Nielsen, all ratings records for Bio. For the night, Tuesday's two-hour special was seen by 1.2 million total viewers.
Bio will air an encore of the special Tuesday at 9 p.m., Thursday at 8 p.m. and Dec. 14 at 9 p.m.
Watch a promo from the special below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack