Jeff Dunham Special Lifts Bio Channel to New Highs
The two-hour special now stands as the network's top telecast in total viewers and adults 18-49 and 25-54.
Jeff Dunham, Walter, Peanut and company delivered in a big way for Bio Channel.
Jeff Dunham: Birth of a Dummy, focusing on the ventriloquist's life and career, rewrote the ratings book for the channel, becoming the net's most-watched telecast of all time in total viewers and the adults 18-49 and 25-54 demographics.
The 8 p.m. premiere drew 425,000 adults 25-54 and 321,000 in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demo, collecting 714,000 viewers, according to Nielsen, all ratings records for Bio. For the night, Tuesday's two-hour special was seen by 1.2 million total viewers.
Bio will air an encore of the special Tuesday at 9 p.m., Thursday at 8 p.m. and Dec. 14 at 9 p.m.
Watch a promo from the special below.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR