Jeffrey Tambor to Guest on 'The Millers'
He'll reunite with his "Arrested Development" costar Will Arnett later this season.
CBS is plotting a mini Arrested Development reunion.
Jeffrey Tambor is set to guest-star on The Millers this spring in an episode that will reunite him with Arrested co-star Will Arnett, who toplines The Millers.
The episode will see Nathan (Arnett) and Ray (J.B. Smoove) pitch a Saturday morning children's program to their station owner, played by Tambor. The pitched show will be based on the imagination of Tom (Beau Bridges).
The Millers premiered in October 2013 and also stars Margo Martindale and Jayma Mays. It airs at 8:30 p.m. on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR