Jeffrey Tambor to Guest on 'The Millers'
He'll reunite with his "Arrested Development" costar Will Arnett later this season.
CBS is plotting a mini Arrested Development reunion.
Jeffrey Tambor is set to guest-star on The Millers this spring in an episode that will reunite him with Arrested co-star Will Arnett, who toplines The Millers.
The episode will see Nathan (Arnett) and Ray (J.B. Smoove) pitch a Saturday morning children's program to their station owner, played by Tambor. The pitched show will be based on the imagination of Tom (Beau Bridges).
The Millers premiered in October 2013 and also stars Margo Martindale and Jayma Mays. It airs at 8:30 p.m. on CBS.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR