Jenna Bush Hager Announces Pregnancy on 'Today' Show (Video)
The former First Daughter's husband Henry joined her to confirm the news with NBC's Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie.
Jenna Bush Hager is pregnant.
The daughter of former President George W. Bush announced the news on Wednesday's edition of the Today show, where she contributes as a correspondent.
"I'm nervous and so excited to say that Henry and I are pregnant," she said, adding: "It's something I've always wanted. I'm a teacher and I love kids." Getting emotional, she quipped: "Hormonal!"
Husband Henry Hager brought his wife a bouquet of flowers, joining her on Today's couch with Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie. The ex-president and wife Laura Bush called into the NBC morning show.
"I'm fired up! Looking forward to it," he said.
The announcement below, below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR