Jenna Elfman Books 'Royal Pains' Visit (Exclusive)
Henry Winkler will also return to reprise his role in the USA Network drama.
Jenna Elfman is heading to USA Network.
The actress has been tapped for a guest-starring role on Royal Pains, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The Golden Globe winner and Emmy nominee will guest star in the Aug. 28 episode as Lacy, a reformed party girl who believes life can still be a party -- even if you're not partying. When Hank (Mark Feuerstein) and Evan's (Paulo Costanzo) father Eddie (Henry Winkler) calls upon her for some family advice, she offers surprising insight into the Lawson clan.
Elfman (1600 Penn, Dharma & Greg) recently finalized her deal to co-star in NBC's midseason comedy Growing Up Fisher, replacing the role played by Parker Posey in the pilot. Posey exited the comedy from Up All Night's DJ Nash a day after NBC ordered the single-camera comedy to series in May.
Elfman is repped by WME, Brillstein Entertainment and O'Melveny & Myers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR