Jenni 'JWOWW' Farley on Dating in the Reality World and Why She 'Loves' That Snooki Got Pregnant (Video)
The reality star and her longtime beau, Roger Mathews, sat down with THR to talk about love and lies.
On Thursday’s new episode of Snooki & JWOWW, Jenni “JWOWW” Farley and her longtime boyfriend Roger Mathews get into a heated back-and-forth over whether she’s been truthful to him. And while Jenni agreed to live under a microscope from the day she was cast in MTV’s Jersey Shore, her beau did not exactly sign on for this.
“He didn’t sign up to be cast member on anything, he’s really just doing it for me,” Jenni told The Hollywood Reporter during a recent video to the THR Cover Lounge. “His only concern is to be portrayed accurately.”
“And I do mean good, bad or indifferent,” added Roger. “I’m not always right, trust me, you’ll see me lose my temper and blow my stack and I know that I’m in the wrong some of the time. And it’s really portrayed well, so I don’t have any problem with it.”
While fans have gotten a closer look at the duo’s growing relationship, the focal point of the series comes from the title itself: Snooki & JWOWW.
“Me and Nicole’s relationship has always been like you see on Jersey City [where Snooki & JWOWW is filmed], but because there’s eight of us at the shore [Jersey Shore], they edit it to show all eight,” said Jenni. “They wanted us in the real world rather than just being at the shore partying and drinking, and I actually love the fact that Nicole did end up pregnant, because I felt like that was a great part of our relationship in Jersey City.”
Snooki & JWOWW airs Thursday night at 10 p.m. ET/PT on MTV. For more from THR’s conversation with Jenni and Roger -- including Jenni’s history of being less than truthful -- plus a preview of the show, watch the video above.
Email: Sophie.Schillaci@thr.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)