Jennifer Aniston Overdoses on Coffee in British Commercial Cameo (Video)
The actress has wifi issues in this new Sky Broadband spot.
In a new commercial for the U.K.'s Sky Broadband, Jennifer Aniston makes a cameo as a woman struggling with an issue all-too-identifiable: a bad internet connection.
She's shown in the ad consuming countless cups of coffee in a cafe, staying way past closing time and projecting that trademark adorable neuroticism for which she became famous on Friends as Rachel Green. When a concerned barista asks whether everthing is OK at home, Aniston -- looking defeatedly at her laptop -- replies: "Devastating. My internet is down again. Again."
After getting some advice to -- you guessed it -- try Sky Broadband, she leaves the store (but not before breaking a door on the way out).
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR