Jennifer Aniston Overdoses on Coffee in British Commercial Cameo (Video)
The actress has wifi issues in this new Sky Broadband spot.
In a new commercial for the U.K.'s Sky Broadband, Jennifer Aniston makes a cameo as a woman struggling with an issue all-too-identifiable: a bad internet connection.
She's shown in the ad consuming countless cups of coffee in a cafe, staying way past closing time and projecting that trademark adorable neuroticism for which she became famous on Friends as Rachel Green. When a concerned barista asks whether everthing is OK at home, Aniston -- looking defeatedly at her laptop -- replies: "Devastating. My internet is down again. Again."
After getting some advice to -- you guessed it -- try Sky Broadband, she leaves the store (but not before breaking a door on the way out).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR