Jerry Seinfeld's New Show 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Gets First Teaser (Video)
The comedian returns with a new web series.
Seinfeld, famously, was a show about nothing. Jerry Seinfeld's new show, on the other hand, is clearly a show about something; it's right there in the title: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. The meaning of something, of course, is relative.
The Emmy winner, who has largely stuck to stand-up comedy since his famed sitcom ended in 1998 (aside from his foray into reality/game shows, with NBC's The Marriage Ref) is back with a new web show that combines his love of classic wheels and Rolodex of top-notch comedian friends.
The minute-long first teaser for the show features Seinfeld just cruising along with friends such as Seinfeld co-creator Larry David, Seinfeld co-star Michael Richards, Ricky Gervais, Alec Baldwin and Colin Quinn. That covers the comedians in cars; presumably, the getting coffee part will come a bit later.
The show debuts July 19 on Crackle.com. Seinfeld also will make a guest appearance in a three episode arc this season on FX's Louie.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR