'Jersey Shore' Draws Highest-Rated Season Finale Ever
MTV's hit reality series finished off its third season up 20 percent from the Season 2 ender.
Jersey Shore isn’t slowing down.
MTV's hit reality show delivered its highest-rated season finale Thursday night, drawing a 7.3 rating in the persons 12-34 demographic, up 20 percent from the Season 2 finale. About 7.6 million total viewers tuned in to the telecast. Jersey Shore's third season is the top TV show of the year in the 12-34 demo.
Season to date, Jersey Shore is up 35 percent from its second season average (7.7 vs. 5.7) in the demo and a whopping 196 percent from its first season (7.7 vs. 2.6).
Immediately following, The Hard Times of R.J. Berger's second season debut drew a 3.2 rating in the demo (up 19 percent from the series premiere), with 3.1 million total viewers tuning in.
R.J. Berger continues in its normal time slot beginning Monday at 10 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack