'Jersey Shore's' Ronnie Ortiz-Magro on Snooki's Pregnancy: 'Now We Really are a Family' (Video)
The MTV guido tells THR that his wild and crazy castmate has finally found the life she’s always wanted.
While the world waited for confirmation that Jersey Shore’s Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi was, indeed, pregnant, her MTV castmates were already offering their congratulations.
“A few of us knew, but it’s up to Snooki for her to come out herself,” castmate Ronnie Ortiz-Magro told The Hollywood Reporter of the speculation that surrounded his castmate’s pregnancy reports. “She told me a while before everyone else, but like I said, it was up to her to tell everybody.”
Coincidentally, it was Ortiz-Magro who joked with THR earlier this year that he was “waiting for someone to accuse one of us of pregnancy,” when asked about the crazy rumors that seem to constantly surround the cast. The other boys, of course, used the opportunity to knock on wood at the time.
Joking aside, Ortiz-Magro is thrilled for his pal Snooks, who is expecting her first child with fiance Jionni LaValle at the end of August.
“Since the first season she was always Snookin’ for love, like she used to say it,” he recalled. “She was always looking for the perfect guy and just wanted the house and the marriage and the kids and that regular lifestyle, you know. And it seems like she found it. So I mean, if that’s what’s making her happy, then we’re all gonna be there to support her.”
“Now we really are like a family because it’s like, now we have a kid,” he added with a smile. “Wow. I’m gonna be an uncle, almost.”
Many have speculated that the wild 24-year-old may not be cut out for parenting, but Ortiz-Magro has complete faith in Snooki's character.
“I think she’s gonna turn into a great mother,” he said. “She’s very caring [and] she’s a good friend, so I think she’s going to carry that into being a mother.”
Snooki is currently filming her MTV spinoff series with Jenni “JWoww” Farley in Jersey City, while the season 5 finale of Jersey Shore is set to air on Thursday, March 15. Thus far, the series has not been picked up for a sixth season.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)