'Jersey Shore:' Why Vinny Guadagnino Almost Quit the MTV Reality Show (Video)
He also says he's "not sure" if there will be a sixth season.
Could Vinny Guadagnino's days on The Jersey Shore be numbered?
The 23-year-old reality star says he nearly quit just a few days into taping the fifth season.
"We went right from Italy, got off the plane, and went right to Jersey," he tells UsMagazine.com. "It was tough because we didn't get any break from filming whatsoever."
"I did leave right in the beginning of filming in Jersey," he added. "I just needed to recharge my batteries a little bit. I wasn't feeling too good. I wanted to go home."
But he didn't reveal many more details: "You're going to see how it all unfolds when the new season comes out. I came back and finished it… you'll see in detail when it comes out."
Guadagnino says he's "not sure" if there will be a sixth season of the MTV reality show.
"We already finished Italy, and there's still another season," he said.
If the show continues, it likely wouldn't change format.
"I think there would have been so much time lapsed that it would make another fun, reunion crazy show. Whenever we take a break from each other, that's when all the wild stuff happens. The show would be fun just being ourselves."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR