'Jersey Shore' Cast Sets the Record Straight on Crazy Rumors (Video)
JWoww, DJ Pauly D, Vinny and Ronnie visit the THR Cover Lounge to clear up the most outrageous gossip headlines they’ve read about themselves.
The Jersey Shore cast rose to fame by exposing their outrageous -- and sometimes embarrassing -- day-to-day behavior for all the world to see, but that hasn’t stopped fans and gossip publications from dreaming up crazy -- and sometimes true -- rumors about them.
The Hollywood Reporter gave Jenni “JWoww” Farley, Paul “DJ Pauly D” Delvecchio, Vinny Guadagnino and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro the opportunity to set the record straight on the stories during a recent visit to the THR Cover Lounge. Among the highlights: JWoww’s fried twinkie diet, nose jobs and… surprise pregnancys?
“I started doing yoga, hot yoga and a lot of cardio,” JWoww explained of her trim figure, which had somehow been attributed to deep-fried Hostess snacks. “But I also quit smoking in the past couple of weeks and quit caffeine.”
The boys addressed their bountiful dating reports, but Ronnie admits that he’s afraid of one rumor that hasn’t hit the tabloids yet.
“I’m still waiting for them to accuse one of us of pregnancy or something like that,” Ronnie said. “That’s what I’m waiting for.”
Better knock on wood!
Watch the full clip in the video above.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack