'Jersey Shore' Ratings Continue to Rise
Last night's episode delivered 8.5 million total viewers at 10 p.m. for MTV.
Jersey Shore continued to perform well in the ratings, rising in its fourth episode this season.
Thursday's episode delivered 8.5 million total viewers at 10 p.m. for MTV, improving 11 percent from the previous week. Last night's installment also averaged a 8.1 rating in the persons 12-45 demographic, equivalent to 6.4 million. The telecast ranked No. 7 among all MTV airings.
In the third week, Jersey Shore averaged 7.8 million viewers, but the season opener drew a high of 8.8 million.
A new episode of Jersey Shore will air at a special time, acting as a lead-in to this year's MTV Video Music Awards, on Sunday, showcasing the tension between Mike and Ronnie which threatens to disrupt the balance of the house. Answers will also be given to Mike's hospitalization during the filming of Season 4.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR