'Jersey Shore,' 'The Bachelor' Premiere Dates Revealed
Both reality series will return in the first week of the new year.
Jersey Shore may have just left the television screen, but MTV has already set the premiere date for the new season. Also on Wednesday, the launch date for the 16th edition of ABC's The Bachelor was announced.
Fresh off its season abroad in Italy, Snooki and company will be back to their old hijinks in Seaside Heights, NJ when the fifth season of Jersey Shore returns Thursday, Jan. 5 at 10 p.m. The Italy season ended on a lower ratings note than usual, averaging just 6.6 million total viewers. Will being back on U.S. soil prove fruitul?
The Bachelor, with Ben Flajnik, will premiere its new season just a few days earlier with a two-hour opener on Monday, Jan. 2 at 8 p.m. Viewers may remember Flajnik (pronounced Flannick) proposing to Ashley Herbert in last season's The Bachelorette and getting rejected. The Bachelor is hosted by Chris Harrison, who will be doing double-duty hosting another ABC series You Deserve It.
Watch a sneak peek of the new season of Jersey Shore below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR