'Jersey Shore's' The Situation Tries to Pick up Jesse Eisenberg on 'Tonight Show' (Video)
The reality star shows off his Italian by "hitting on" the "30 Minutes or Less" actor.
Jersey Shore star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino put the moves on Jesse Eisenberg on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Tuesday night.
He also put on display his Italian-language skills -- apparently honed while shooting the new season of MTV's reality hit in Florence, Italy.
Asked by Leno what he would say to Eisenberg if the actor were actually "an attractive Italian woman," Sorrentino replied: "I would have to say, 'Ciao, signorina.' That means, 'Hello miss,' in Italian."
Sorrentino added that he would then follow up with a compliment.
" I would say, 'che dolce,' which means, 'You are sweet.' At that particular point, [I would say], 'Let's go to the house.'"
In case you're wondering, a game and laughing Eisenberg -- who was on the late-night show promoting his upcoming movie 30 Minutes or Less -- didn't respond as to whether the lines would actually work on him.
Jersey Shore returned to MTV last week to 8.8 million total viewers, marking its most-watched season premiere.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR