'Jersey Shore's' Snooki Denies She Will Be on 'Dancing With the Stars'
The MTV reality star tweets that she's a fan of the show but won't be part of the upcoming season.
Sorry, Jersey Shore fans: Snooki won't be on the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars after all.
Speculation has been running rampant leading up to ABC's official announcement about next season's cast, with Snooki -- aka Nicole Polizzi -- just one of the stars who have been mentioned as possible contenders for the dancing competition.
But on Wednesday, she took to Twitter to put a stop to the rumors once and for all.
"I love watching Dancing With the Stars but I am not apart of the cast! Sorry Tweedos," she wrote.
There was some disappointment among her Twitter followers. Pala Kochkrian wrote: "Awww! I would've watched that show if u were on it!"
Added Brandy Howard, "I would love to watch you on dancing with the stars."
Among the other names rumored to be part of this season's cast are E! reality star Rob Kardashian, recording artist Christina Milian, L.A. Laker Ron Artest and Mike Tyson, who recently appeared on the big screen in The Hangover Part 2.
ABC has declined to comment on the speculation but plans to make its official announcement during the Aug. 29 episode of Bachelor Pad 2.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR