'Jersey Shore's' Vinny Guadagnino Goes Vegas on The CW's '90210'
The guido will guest star on a November episode.
All bets are off on The CW’s 90210, because it’s rolling the dice on one of the stars of MTV’s Jersey Shore.
A CW spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Vinny Guadagnino is guest starring on a November episode. And this one is a stretch for the guido – he’s playing a young, talkative, celebrity who loves the trappings of his fame. Guadagnino’s character will go head-to-head with Liam (Matt Lanter) in a poker game when the cast goes to Vegas.
Currently, Guadagnino appears on the fourth season of MTV’s Jersey Shore in Italy and then he returns with the crew to Seaside Heights for Season 5.
90210’s fourth season premiered on Tuesday and airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR