Jesse James, Kat Von D Planning Summer Wedding
The reality stars deny reports that they called off their nuptials.
Former Monster Garage reality star Jesse James says he still intends to marry his fiancee, Kat Von D, of TLC reality show L.A. Ink.
Of reports that they had called it quits, James tells People.com, "That is absolutely not true. We're still going strong. Things are completely good with us."
The couple began dating shortly after James and his wife, Sandra Bullock, divorced -- not long after she won the best actress Oscar for The Blind Side.
Von D says rumors of a split are "the furthest thing from the truth."
They have been engaged since January and are planning a summer wedding.
"That day can't come soon enough!" he says. "Everything is on track. I am absolutely more in love today than I was a year ago. She's the one for me."
They commute between Los Angeles, where Von D tapes her reality show, and Austin, Texas, where he resides with his three children, Chandler, 16, Jesse Jr. 14, and Sunny, 7.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)