'Jesse James - Outlaw Garage' Gets November Premiere Date
The rebel motorcycle and car customizer's new Discovery series about his custom car shop will premiere Nov. 5 at 10 p.m.
Jesse James is heading back to Discovery this fall.
The man still best known as Sandra Bullock's ex-husband's new series, Jesse James - Outlaw Garage, is set to premiere Monday, Nov. 5 at 10 p.m. Discovery aired the pilot as a special April 9, luring 1.2 million total viewers and a 0.5 in the key 18 to 49 demo.
With Garage, James, who hosted Discovery's Monster Garage from 2002-2006, will pursue his latest business endeavor in which he'll attempt to turn the Austin Speed Shop, where he is a part owner, into a world class custom shop. On a weekly basis, the unapologetic James will customize cars and trucks with zero tolerance for mistakes.
The series hails from Pilgrim Studios and will count Craig Piligian (American Chopper) and Sam Korkis as executive producers. James and Hildie Katibah are attached as EPs for Payupsucker Productions and Christo Doyle is executive producing for Discovery Channel.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)