Jimmy Fallon Impersonates Russell Brand Reading Star Magazine (Video)
But the "Late Night" host soon gets interrupted by the real thing.
Jimmy Fallon, a master impressionist known for breaking character to dissolve into giggles, managed to make it nearly all the way through a Late Night sketch wherein he portrayed Russell Brand giving a comic reading of Star magazine.
Mocking a photo of Zero Dark Thirty's Jessica Chastain that had the caption "Zero Dark Pretty," Fallon-as-Brand thought he could do it better.
"Come on! You think they'd at least go with 'Zero Dark Flirty' -- it rhymes with thirty!" he said, pointing at the image: "Here we have Jessica Chastain looking 'Zero Dark Flirty' carrying an Osama bin Latte recently purchased from a local Starbucks-istan."
Suddenly, the real Brand interrupted the bit, declaring: "This is a hate crime!"
Cue Fallon's laughter, below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR