Jimmy Fallon, Kermit the Frog Celebrate St. Patrick's Day With Duet (Video)
As the 18th season of "Dancing With the Stars" kicks off, Jimmy Kimmel makes his bold prediction of who will win.
Jimmy Fallon celebrated St. Patrick's Day with a duet with -- who else? -- Kermit the Frog.
On Monday's Tonight Show, the two dressed the part for their "It's Not Easy Being Green" performance. With Kermit sitting atop a faux tree trunk in front of a forest backdrop, Fallon -- carrying a glass of green liquid and wearing a "Kiss Me I'm Irish T-shirt and an oversize floppy hat -- joined in on the two-minute ballad midway through to comfort the Muppet, who was feeling down about his green situation.
Fallon: "Don't you know that today's the easiest day to be green?" Kermit: "You know what? You're right."
Meanwhile, Jimmy Kimmel returned from his week in Austin to offer his "expert" pick on Jimmy Kimmel Live! for the winner of this season of Dancing With the Stars -- and he's correctly picked seven champions. Who does he think will take home the mirror ball trophy? Paralympian Amy Purdy.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)