Jimmy Fallon Sings 'Fresh Prince,' 'Saved by the Bell' in Epic Theme Song Medley
The stars of NBC’s “Guys With Kids” helped the late-night host belt out TV classics in a five-minute clip.
What ever happened to predictability? The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV (theme songs)?
Jimmy Fallon and the cast of NBC’s Guys With Kids asked that question during Late Night, where the men bemoaned the demise of the TV theme song.
“It’s something that’s going away from our world, and I grew up with that stuff. I think America wants theme songs,” Fallon said.
To rectify the situation, Fallon, Anthony Anderson, Jesse Bradford and Zach Cregger treated the audience to a medley of choice theme songs, including those from Friends, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Saved by the Bell and Full House.
For his part, Fallon apparently practices what he preaches. He wrote and sang the theme song for Guys With Kids, on which he is a producer. The father-themed show airs Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m.
Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR