Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert Sing 'Ivory and Ivory' Duet on 'Late Night' (Video)
The late-night hosts hit the piano for a satirical riff on "Ebony and Ivory."
Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert ended their faux feud on Thursday's Late Night with a musical riff on the Stevie Wonder-Paul McCartney song "Ebony and Ivory," re-mixed as "Ivory and Ivory."
The duo, backed by Late Night's house band, hit the piano for a duet. "If Rihanna and Chris Brown can be friendly why can't we?" they crooned, launching jabs at one other. "We all know Jimmy likes to laugh at all his own jokes," sang Colbert, while Fallon -- alluding to his rival's Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor -- chimed in with: "Your ice cream tastes just like Al Roker's Depends."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'