Jimmy Fallon, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
UPDATE: The child is the first for the "Late Night" host and the Flower Films producer.
Just hours after joking about the royal baby, Jimmy Fallon became a father himself.
The Late Night host and his wife, producer Nancy Juvonen, welcomed a baby girl on Tuesday, a spokesperson for the couple confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The new parents are "overjoyed about the arrival of their beautiful daughter," the spokesperson added.
Fallon's show was an unexpected repeat last night. Juvonen runs Flower Films with Drew Barrymore.
Fallon and Juvonen met while they were working on the movie Fever Pitch and were married in December 2007. The child is the couple's first.
The comedian took to Twitter Wednesday afternoon to thank people for their well wishes:
My wife and I thank you for all of the nice baby well wishes. Her first day was the best day of our lives. So happy. Thanks again.
— jimmy fallon (@jimmyfallon) July 24, 2013
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR