Jimmy Fallon, Will Smith Teach 'Evolution of Hip-Hop Dancing' on 'Tonight Show' (Video)
Fallon keeps true to his "Late Night" roots by showing off some dance moves on Monday.
Jimmy Fallon joined up with his first Tonight Show guest Will Smith for a tutorial on the "Evolution of Hip-Hop Dancing."
Dressed in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air-era overalls and bold printed tees, Fallon and Smith presented three minutes' worth of iconic hip-hop moves, from the "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" and the "Kid 'N Play" to the "MC Hammer" and the "Carlton." Unfortunately, Smith's Fresh Prince co-star Alfonso Ribeiro didn't make a cameo for that one.
Things were going swimmingly until the duo hit the "Spank That" move. While Fallon was ready to get some "Dirt Off Your Shoulder," Smith wasn't prepared to move on. What ultimately cut the hip-hop dance tutorial short? The infamous "Twerk." (The two wore matching Timberland Waterproof Boots in Wheat Nubuck.)
Fallon has done a series of "Evolution of" dance videos, most notably with First Lady Michelle Obama ("Evolution of Mom Dancing") and Justin Timberlake ("Evolution of End Zone Dancing") while on Late Night.
Watch Fallon and Smith show off their moves below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game