Jimmy Kimmel's 'Christmas Present' Draws Criticism - and 4 Million Hits (Video)
After asking viewers to tape pranks on their unsuspecting children, the ABC host has a slightly controversial viral hit on his hands.
Jimmy Kimmel was all over the web this week.
The late night host packaged a highlight reel for his ABC show after soliciting viewers to tape their children's reactions to unwanted Christmas gifts -- like half-eaten sandwiches and cans of beans.
Within four days of hitting YouTube, the clip boasts over 4 million views, but a few people seem to be upset by the distraught children.
Some kids burst into tears, others throw their presents across the room and one particularly sour recipient tells his parents he hates them.
But is it, as some put it, abuse? The overwhelming number reactions to the clip are positive, but there are several warnings of possible "psychological harm" inflicted by playing jokes on children.
Watch the clip below, and weigh in.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)