Jimmy Kimmel Heads to New Slot with Jennifer Aniston, Ryan Gosling, Kardashians, More
The ABC host's guest list at 11:35 p.m. will include Bruno Mars, Ellen DeGeneres and Sofia Vergara as well.
Jimmy Kimmel won't go quietly.
The ABC late night host will kick off his new 11:35 p.m. time slot early next year with a collection of high profile guests, including Jennifer Aniston, Ryan Gosling, Bruno Mars, No Doubt and Modern Family's Sofia Vergara. Joining them is Kimmel's close friend Ellen DeGeneres as well as guests Rob Lowe, Jamie Foxx, Mark Wahlberg, Nicki Minaj, Mindy Kaling and the Kardashian sisters, among others.
Kimmel will make the long-awaited half hour leap January 8. On the 7th, his Jimmy Kimmel Live will broadcast at 12 a.m. for the last time, with a special episode entitled Jimmy Kimmel Live: Goodbye to Midnight. The hour-long show will feature a look back at some of Kimmel's more memorable moments in the show's 10 year history.
The move comes as Kimmel's show continues to climb. Thus far this season, JKL is up seven percent in total viewers, making his the only late night broadcast series to expand its overall audience this fall. Among the highlights was a week of shows shot in his native Brooklyn, where Kimmel got a chance to interview his longtime idol -- and upcoming time slot rival -- David Letterman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR