Joan and Melissa Rivers' Reality Show Renewed by WE tv
The second season of "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?" premieres January 2012.
Joan and Melissa Rivers' reality show has been renewed by WE tv.
The second season of Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? premieres January 2012.
Joan will continue to live with her daughter in Los Angeles and get to know her son, Cooper.
“Joan Knows Best? has proven to be a hit for WE tv and we’re thrilled to offer a fresh new season to our enthusiastic viewers, and continue our relationship with Joan and Melissa,” said John Miller, senior vice president of original productions & development, WE tv and Wedding Central, in a statement. “Each episode features an intimate sneak peek into the lives of this famous pair, and sheds light on what we as viewers don’t usually get to see. This is a mother and daughter who love each other madly but experience the same ups and downs as all of us. It’s this aspect that makes the show so relatable and fun for women.”
The series finale airs Tuesday night.
Executive producers for WE tv are Annabelle McDonald and John Miller. Barry Poznick, John Stevens and Charles Steenveld serve as executive producers for ZOO Productions.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)