Who's the Better Mom: Joan Rivers or Sarah Palin? (Video)
"Celebrity Wife Swap" gives the 80-year-old comedian and her daughter the Freaky Friday treatment with the former Alaska governor's girls.
Celebrity Wife Swap returns to ABC this Sunday with perhaps their most daunting domestic shake-up yet: The Rivers, as in Joan and Melissa, have been airlifted out of their blue-state bubble and dropped with a thud into the moose-dressing lives of the Palins, as in Bristol and Willow, daughters of Sarah Palin.
While Joan, who recently turned 80, and Sarah, newly reinstated at Fox News, may seem at first blush to be polar opposites, in many ways they are just bizzarro versions of each other, both fiercely protective of their brood, hopelessly addicted to the limelight and capable of knee-slappers, whether intentional or not.
Watch in this clip as Melissa and Bristol snoop through their new environments, and quickly learn that they are treading on enemy soil.
Celebrity Wife Swap airs at 8 p.m. on Sunday, June 23 at 8 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR