Joe Biden Reads 'Top 10' on Thursday's 'Late Show With David Letterman' (Video)
UPDATED: The veep pre-taped his delivery of the CBS talk show's famed list from the campaign trail.
With President Obama's late night tour concluded in anticipation of next week's election, Joe Biden is pitching in to keep the administration on the airwaves.
The vice president will offer some of his trademark comic relief during Thursday's episode of the Late Show With David Letterman. He'll read the host's famous "Top 10" list, themed "Top 10 Good Things About Early Voting."
CBS revealed part of the list late Thursday afternoon:
No. 7: "In a less crowded polling center, there's plenty of room to stretch out, linger and relax."
No. 6: "If you vote early, you don't have to pay taxes... I'm sorry, I'm being told that's not accurate."
No. 5: "Single and looking to mingle? Find that special someone on the early voting line."
A Biden aide said that the veep, stumping for Obama in Iowa, taped his segment from his Davenport hotel earlier in the day. (Watch a clip below.)
Just a month ago President Obama appeared on Letterman, with wife and first lady Michelle Obama taping her own "Top 10" for Letterman earlier in the summer.
Briefly sidelined by Hurricane Sandy, Letterman taped Monday's episode without an audience. He's been filming as usual since, even stopping by a Brooklyn taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live, while several other New York filmed series didn't return until Wednesday.
Late Show airs at 11:35 weeknights.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR