John Cho Snags Guest-Starring Role in Fox's 'Sleepy Hollow'
The "Go On" star has nabbed a key part in the drama pilot from "Star Trek" producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci.
It's a Star Trek reunion for John Cho.
The actor, who stars in NBC's Go On and reprises his role as Sulu in the upcoming Star Trek Into Darkness, has landed a guest-starring role on Fox drama pilot Sleepy Hollow from Star Trek producers/writers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Sleepy Hollow is a modern-day supernatural thriller based on the legend starring British actor Tom Mison as Ichabod Crane. Cho will play Officer Andy Dunn, a likable police officer in Sleepy Hollow who has Detective Abbie Archer's (Shame's Nicole Beharie) back and is seemingly compassionate and helpful. However, there is more to him than meets the eye.
Orlando Jones and Katia Winter co-star as a detective and Ichabod's wife, respectively.
Kurtzman and Orci (Fringe) will pen the pilot and executive produce, with Phil Iscove also on board to write and serve as a supervising producer. Heather Kadin will exec produce, while Len Wiseman will helm the pilot.
Repped by UTA, Cho has starred in big-screen efforts Identity Thief, Total Recall and the Harold and Kumar franchise. He currently is a series regular on NBC's freshman comedy Go On, which wraps its first-season run April 11.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR