Jon Stewart Skewers Epic GOP Debates on 'The Daily Show' (Video)
The Comedy Central host joked the presidential hopefuls have run "out of things to talk about."
Jon Stewart thinks the two Republican debates leading up to Tuesday's New Hampshire primary were overkill.
"It's like the Republican primary's become a telethon for electoral dystrophy," Stewart said on Monday night's edition of The Daily Show. "The 14th and 15th debate, I mean they're out of things to talk about!"
The ever-exasperated Comedy Central host was also up in arms over a question on ABC News' debate in which the hopefuls were asked what they'd be doing on Saturday night instead. (Everyone responded that they would watch sports on TV with the exception of Ron Paul, who said he would read an economic textbook.)
"I believe one of you," said Stewart.
Watch the clip below.
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Indecision 2012 - Two Debates, One GOP|
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR