Jonah Hill, Bill Hader Join Comedy Central's James Franco Roast
The actor's former co-stars join a slew of other actors and comics appearing at event, emceed by Seth Rogen.
The line to roast James Franco is getting longer.
Comedy Central announced the first round of talent set to lovingly mock the actor during his roast later this month. Bill Hader, Jonah Hill, Nick Kroll, Natasha Leggero, Jeff Ross and Sarah Silverman will all be on stage for the event, joining previously announced roast master Seth Rogen.
Joining the elite group of roast-ees that already includes Rosanne Barr, Charlie Sheen and Donald Trump, Franco's turn in the hot seat will tape Aug. 25 at Culver Studios in Los Angeles. The special is set for a Labor Day premiere, airing at 10 p.m. on Sept. 2.
The network plans to announce additional roasters and guests leading up to the taping.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR