Jonathan Groff to Return to 'Glee' for Three Episodes
Jonathan Groff will be returning to Fox juggernaut Glee before the season is over.
The actor is set to reprise his role as Jesse St. James in the last three episodes of the second season, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Groff, who plays Rachel Berry’s (Lea Michele) ex-boyfriend and is a Vocal Adrenaline member, appeared in multiple episodes in the latter half of Season 1.
It was revealed that Vocal Adrenaline used his character in an effort to bring down New Directions.
TVLine.com first reported the news.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR