'Lost's' Jorge Garcia on the Case for CBS' 'The Ordained'
He joins the drama starring "Boardwalk Empire's" Charlie Cox.
Lost alum Jorge Garcia is heading to CBS.
The actor, fresh off a guest gig on ABC's Once Upon a Time, has joined the cast of the network's drama pilot The Ordained, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Ordained revolves around Tom (Boardwalk Empire's Charlie Cox), the son of a Kennedy-esque family who leaves the priesthood and becomes a lawyer to prevent his politician sister from being assassinated.
Garcia will play Carlos, the law firm's staff investigator who is Tom's main ally and only friend at the office. He's an easygoing hotdog-eating guy unlike the rest of the suits at the office who uses unorthodox methods to get the job done and often does so with levity and humor.
Journalist/author Lisa Takeuchi Cullen will pen the script for CBS Television Studios and will executive produce alongside Frank Marshall, Larry Shuman and A.B. Fischer. RJ Cutler will helm the pilot, with Robert Zotnowski on board as a co-EP.
The actor is repped by APA and Kritzer Levine and his recent credits also include Fox's Alcatraz and guest gigs on Californication, Fringe and How I Met Your Mother.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing