'Lost's' Jorge Garcia on the Case for CBS' 'The Ordained'
He joins the drama starring "Boardwalk Empire's" Charlie Cox.
Lost alum Jorge Garcia is heading to CBS.
The actor, fresh off a guest gig on ABC's Once Upon a Time, has joined the cast of the network's drama pilot The Ordained, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Ordained revolves around Tom (Boardwalk Empire's Charlie Cox), the son of a Kennedy-esque family who leaves the priesthood and becomes a lawyer to prevent his politician sister from being assassinated.
Garcia will play Carlos, the law firm's staff investigator who is Tom's main ally and only friend at the office. He's an easygoing hotdog-eating guy unlike the rest of the suits at the office who uses unorthodox methods to get the job done and often does so with levity and humor.
Journalist/author Lisa Takeuchi Cullen will pen the script for CBS Television Studios and will executive produce alongside Frank Marshall, Larry Shuman and A.B. Fischer. RJ Cutler will helm the pilot, with Robert Zotnowski on board as a co-EP.
The actor is repped by APA and Kritzer Levine and his recent credits also include Fox's Alcatraz and guest gigs on Californication, Fringe and How I Met Your Mother.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR