Joseph Gordon-Levitt's 'SNL' Promos are Ninja-tastic (Video)
Perfectly timed to promote his new film, "Looper," the 31-year old actor joins Jason Sudeikis for a few teases for this weekend's episode.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt has big plans for this weekend's Saturday Night Live.
He'll be singing. He'll be acting. He'll be dancing. He'll be ninja-ing. And he'll be traveling back in time to scoop dog poop.
All this in an hour and a half, with a few breaks for Mumford and Sons to play their lively brand of British folk rock. Or, at least so the Looper star promises in these new promos with Jason Sudeikis. But don't doubt him; he may just be the next Batman, after all.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram