Judd Hirsch to Co-Star in ABC's 'Forever' Pilot
The "Taxi" star is the first to join the immortality drama from "Chuck" executive producer Matt Miller.
Judd Hirsch is eyeing a return to TV. The Taxi star, whose last work as a series regular was on CBS' Numb3rs, has joined ABC drama pilot Forever.
The drama, which centers on a star medical examiner harboring the secret of his own immortality, comes from writer-executive producer Matt Miller (Chuck).
Hirsch will play Abe, the best friend to the yet-to-be-cast undying Dr. Henry Morgan. He's described as a funny, candid and insightful older gentleman, who's not only Henry's best friend — but his only friend.
In addition to Taxi and Numb3rs, Hirsch's acting credits include Dear John, Damages and Ordinary People. He is repped by Joan Sittenfield Management and attorney Jake Jacobson.
Forever is produced by Lin Pictures in association with Warner Bros. Television.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR