Julianne Hough to Return to 'Dancing With the Stars
The pro dancer-turned actress will appear for one night only to promote her new film "Footloose."
Julianne Hough is returning to Dancing With the Stars…
…to promote Footloose.
The professional dancer-turned actress will tout the remake of the '80s classic next Tuesday (ahead of its Oct. 14 release in theaters).
Her boyfriend, Ryan Seacrest, first hinted at Hough's return in an interview with her brother, Derek Hough (also a dancer on DWTS), on his KIIS-FM radio show.
"I'll be dancing with [co-star] Kenny [Wormald]. We will definitely be dancing to Footloose, but we will have a few tricks up our sleeves in the beginning," Hough tells USA Today. Wormald plays Kevin Bacon's role.
Hough also discussed a few of her other upcoming projects with USA Today. For Rock of Ages, "I sing throughout the entire movie but I only have one really big dance number," she says.
She plays dramatic with Russell Brand in Diablo Cody's untitled directorial debut as well.
"It's a very different movie for both me and Russell," she says. "There is no singing or dancing. I play a burn victim who survived a plane accident. She's a heavy Christian who decides to go to Vegas to explore the other side for one night."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR