Julie Bowen's Twitter Becomes a Smack-Talking, Bieber-Hating Circus
The "Modern Family" star lost a bet with Jimmy Kimmel, so he took over her Twitter feed, dropping messages such as "Tryin 2 get @SofiaVergara deported. :)".
If you hadn't known any better, it might have seemed like Julie Bowen was going on a real bender Wednesday.
The Modern Family star -- and avid runner -- guested on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Tuesday, where she chided the host for his less-than-intense walking workouts (Kimmel has a treadmill installed at his office desk, FYI). That led to Kimmel challenging her to a race around his studio, with the winner getting the privilege of taking over the other's Twitter feed the next day.
The race was a laugher, as Kimmel smoked his Emmy-winning competitor, earning him the (touchscreen) keys to Bowen's Twitter. The result was a seemingly drunken festival of co-star call-outs, gloating and a curious lack of basic geographic knowledge.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram