'Sons of Anarchy' Actor Books 'Justified' Gig (Exclusive)
LaMonica Garrett will appear in an episode of the FX drama's fourth season.
A Sons of Anarchy actor is jumping to another FX drama.
LaMonica Garrett, who plays Deputy Sheriff Cane on Anarchy, has landed a guest starring role on Justified's upcoming fourth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
In the third episode, Garrett will portray a womanizer named Andre, who thinks he's suave as hell with women but makes the mistake of hitting on Deputy U.S. Marshal Rachel Brooks (Erica Tazel) and admitting he's a thief. Oops.
Repped by Stone Manners Salner Agency and Coronel Group, Garrett's TV credits include Mike & Molly, Political Animals, Suits and NCIS. He also appeared in a supporting role in 2011's Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Justified returns in January.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game