'Sons of Anarchy' Actor Books 'Justified' Gig (Exclusive)
LaMonica Garrett will appear in an episode of the FX drama's fourth season.
A Sons of Anarchy actor is jumping to another FX drama.
LaMonica Garrett, who plays Deputy Sheriff Cane on Anarchy, has landed a guest starring role on Justified's upcoming fourth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
In the third episode, Garrett will portray a womanizer named Andre, who thinks he's suave as hell with women but makes the mistake of hitting on Deputy U.S. Marshal Rachel Brooks (Erica Tazel) and admitting he's a thief. Oops.
Repped by Stone Manners Salner Agency and Coronel Group, Garrett's TV credits include Mike & Molly, Political Animals, Suits and NCIS. He also appeared in a supporting role in 2011's Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Justified returns in January.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)