'Justified': Mary Steenburgen Joins Season 5
The veteran actress will first appear in the 10th episode.
Mary Steenburgen has joined Justified.
The Oscar-winning actress will recur in the fifth season of the FX drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
First appearing in the 10th episode, Steenburgen will play Katherine Hale, a beautiful, Southern belle who was the wife of Wynn Duffy's (Jere Burns) mentor in crime.
The casting comes days after FX officially announced that Justified, starring Timothy Olyphant and created by Graham Yost, will end its run after the sixth season.
"It was [showrunner] Graham Yost and Timothy Olyphant's decision," FX's John Landgraf told reporters Jan. 14 at winter TCA. "I would have liked to have had more Justified. It's one of my favorite shows."
Steenburgen is repped by UTA and Management 360.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR