'Justified': Mary Steenburgen Joins Season 5
The veteran actress will first appear in the 10th episode.
Mary Steenburgen has joined Justified.
The Oscar-winning actress will recur in the fifth season of the FX drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
First appearing in the 10th episode, Steenburgen will play Katherine Hale, a beautiful, Southern belle who was the wife of Wynn Duffy's (Jere Burns) mentor in crime.
The casting comes days after FX officially announced that Justified, starring Timothy Olyphant and created by Graham Yost, will end its run after the sixth season.
"It was [showrunner] Graham Yost and Timothy Olyphant's decision," FX's John Landgraf told reporters Jan. 14 at winter TCA. "I would have liked to have had more Justified. It's one of my favorite shows."
Steenburgen is repped by UTA and Management 360.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)