'Justified': Mary Steenburgen Joins Season 5
The veteran actress will first appear in the 10th episode.
Mary Steenburgen has joined Justified.
The Oscar-winning actress will recur in the fifth season of the FX drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
First appearing in the 10th episode, Steenburgen will play Katherine Hale, a beautiful, Southern belle who was the wife of Wynn Duffy's (Jere Burns) mentor in crime.
The casting comes days after FX officially announced that Justified, starring Timothy Olyphant and created by Graham Yost, will end its run after the sixth season.
"It was [showrunner] Graham Yost and Timothy Olyphant's decision," FX's John Landgraf told reporters Jan. 14 at winter TCA. "I would have liked to have had more Justified. It's one of my favorite shows."
Steenburgen is repped by UTA and Management 360.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game