'Justified' Ratings Rise for Season 3 Finale
The FX drama averaged 2.67 million viewers at 10 p.m. on Tuesday evening.
Justified closed out its third season with a jump in the ratings.
Viewership rose 8 percent for the FX drama compared to its penultimate episode, averaging 2.67 million viewers at 10 p.m. on Tuesday evening.
The season ender was the Justified's most-watched finale in all key adult and male demographics, including adults 18-49 (1.35 million), adults 18-34 (596,000), adults 25-54 (1.43 million), males 18-49 (926,000), males 18-34 (420,000) and males 25-54 (967,000).
FX touts that the season 3 finale was the drama's most-watched episode since last season's premiere in five key demos. The cable network notes that when Live+7 data is in, the finale will likely set a viewership high for the season.
FX renewed Justified for a 13-episode fourth season in March.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws