'Justified' Ratings Rise for Season 3 Finale
The FX drama averaged 2.67 million viewers at 10 p.m. on Tuesday evening.
Justified closed out its third season with a jump in the ratings.
Viewership rose 8 percent for the FX drama compared to its penultimate episode, averaging 2.67 million viewers at 10 p.m. on Tuesday evening.
The season ender was the Justified's most-watched finale in all key adult and male demographics, including adults 18-49 (1.35 million), adults 18-34 (596,000), adults 25-54 (1.43 million), males 18-49 (926,000), males 18-34 (420,000) and males 25-54 (967,000).
FX touts that the season 3 finale was the drama's most-watched episode since last season's premiere in five key demos. The cable network notes that when Live+7 data is in, the finale will likely set a viewership high for the season.
FX renewed Justified for a 13-episode fourth season in March.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)