'Justified' Actor Set for Season 4 Return
David Meunier, who is also recurring on NBC's "Revolution," has agreed to appear in 10 more episodes as Johnny Crowder.
Johnny Crowder is going to have his hands full.
Justified actor David Meunier, who is currently recurring on NBC's post-apocalyptic drama Revolution as Sgt. Strausser, has closed a deal to return to the FX drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Meunier will appear in 10 episodes of the 13-episode fourth season slated to premiere in early 2013.
The return comes as Meunier's alter ego was revealed to have betrayed his cousin Boyd (Walton Goggins) in the season three finale. When the new season opens, Johnny will be forced to deal with the inevitable fallout of his actions.
Meunier, who has banked 20 episodes of Justified since 2010, first appeared on Revolution in the Sept. 24 episode. He is also set to guest star in an upcoming episode of the CW's Nikita, and counts CBS' CSI: Miami, The Mentalist and Fox's Bones as past credits.
Meunier is repped by Ellis Talent Group and Justice & Ponder.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR