It's Official: Justin Bieber to Host, Perform on 'Saturday Night Live' in February
The singer hinted at a possible appearance earlier this week on Twitter.
Justin Bieber is headed back to Saturday Night Live.
After Bieber alluded to a possible SNL gig on Twitter earlier this week, NBC made it official on Wednesday morning. Bieber will pull double duty as host and musical guest for the Feb. 9 episode.
Bieber, who appeared on SNL as a musical guest in 2010 and made a cameo in the 100th digital short last May, would be the latest musician to host and perform on SNL, following in the footsteps of Bruno Mars earlier this season.
Jennifer Lawrence drops by Jan. 19 with band The Lumineers. The Voice coach and Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine is set to host SNL on Jan. 26 with musical guest Kendrick Lamar.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws