Justin Bieber Reads Top 10 on 'David Letterman' (Video)
Little-known facts about the pop star include, "The first thing I bought when I hit it big was a four-slice toaster."
Justin Bieber read the Top 10 list on the Late Show With David Letterman Thursday night.
The "Ten Little-Known Facts About Justin Bieber" are:
10.My new fragrance "Someday" also makes a delicious low-calorie salad dressing
9.I served 8 months in prison for siphoning gas
8.The first thing I bought when I hit it big was a four-slice toaster
7.As hard as I've tried, I don't know how to not be adorable
6."Justin Bieber"'s my secret identity, I'm really Green Lantern
5.I'm not really a big fan of Kevin James
4.I begged my publicist to get me out of this
3.Last week I accidentally waited in line for two hours for my own autograph
2.My mom had to remind me that he's not Larry King
1.It's a hairpiece
Watch the video, below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR